Sunday, November 6, 2011

Hurray! An update! And on Voidwatch NMs!

Cait Sith Wants You!

While I have no obtained a "kick ass" job, I have been offered a job at Walgreens, so ends the job hunt so perhaps there will be more drawing and/or posting. (Or at least more than once a month). But to the point, I've been having lots of fun with Voidwatch when I log on. Below the cut are a bunch of screenshots I've taken from Voidwatch! Perhaps I'll make a proper post about these sometime soon, but not yet.

Windy Tier 1: ...what a big flower!
Windy Tier 2 : I was.... very busy here.
Sandy Tier 2: I'm tanking! I'm tankin- no I'm not.
Bastok Tier 4: I'm tanking! CAW!
Sandy Tier 4: Fire! Fire! FIRE!

And fun with the Ninja job emote during the downtime...
HIGH KICK TO THE FAAACE
HIGH KICK TO THE NEEEEECK ...damn Elvaans.

And finally...
Cait Sith is pleased that you have read this.
 Next post will be another guest post to hopefully, but not really, make up for my lack of posting lately. It is not about video games so if that's all you're here for, fair warning!

No comments:

Post a Comment