Thursday, June 30, 2011

Steam Summer Sale!

Want great games but don't want to pay full price for them? This is one of the reasons I love and hate Steam at the same time. I love it because who DOESN'T like paying less money and getting deals on games they want. But I hate it for the same very reason; as a woman I find it difficult, though not impossible, to resist these huge deals. I also hate it because it makes me sad when I see a game I bought for a small discount selling for even less than I bought it for. :(

But getting back on topic, from now until July 10th, there will be huge, and I mean huge discounts on bundles and new games on sale each day, like up to 85% kinda sales. Coupled with the daily sales, there will be achievement-like things for entries in a prize drawing at the end of the sales period. The prize? 100 people will win the top 10 games on their wishlist, but you HAVE to have at least 10 on your wishlist to qualify to win, so remember that!

I'm thinking of doing highlights for each day during this period. And by that I mean if I see a game that's awesome, I'll be sure to point it out. (Read: A game I have played/liked) Y'know, be helpful like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment