Thursday, June 16, 2011

Nice to meet you, I'm an assassin!

I'm not dead, I'm just preoccupied. As the fact that I'm posting suggests, the flight went well. I did, however, come uncomfortably close to departure time. Had the security line been any longer at the airport, I would have likely missed my flight. So why have I still been strangely absent? The answer is obvious...to me. (Sounded like GLaDOS in my head...)

I cannot seem to tear myself away from a game a friend of mine lent/demanded that I play. What's the game? Disgaea. It is so silly and amazing on so many levels.  I don't think I'm anywhere near the end so please keep spoilers out of the comments! Expect one or two follow up posts on this game as I progress!

Quick example of the silliness: Nin nin nin!
I'd warn about spoilers but aside from the fact it's a super minimal spoiler....the game is almost 8 years old. So yeah.


So..... Nice to meet you, I'm an assassin!

No comments:

Post a Comment